Training program on Laboratory Management & Internal Audit
CII Institute of Quality is pleased to announce Four day training programme on Laboratory Management & Internal Audit as per ISO / IEC 17025:05
Indian Industry has come of age in practicing quality since the quality movement started in 1987. In order to achieve more business success in open market Indian Industry is following Total Quality Management (TQM) approach.
For adopting TQM, the manufacturing sector has to establish an efficient and effective control in measurement system that includes Laboratory Measurement System. This results in production of products with lesser and lesser rejection and more acceptances to customers.
In order to establish a control on measurement system in the laboratory ISO / IEC has brought out a standard ISO/IEC 17025:05 for developing competence and carry out tests and / or calibration including sampling. This standard covers testing and calibration using standard methods, non-standard methods and laboratory development methods. This standard is applicable to first, second and third party laboratory carry out tests and / or calibration. This international standard is for use by laboratories in developing their management system for quality, administration and technical operations.
This programme will enable participants understand the requirements of all clauses of ISO/IEC 17025:05 for personnel competency and lab capability that are to be implemented and maintained by laboratories intending to generate testing and / or calibration report / certificate acceptable by customers nationally and internationally.
1. To design and implement ISO / IEC 17025:05 requirements for laboratories.
2. Enable participants to develop quality system documentation as required by the standard.
3. To learn about Internal Auditing – types, stages, phases, conducting audit & reporting.
- Basic Quality concepts
- National / International relevance of Accreditation
- History and Evolution of ISO / IEC 17025:05
- Understanding Management Requirements – Clause 4.1 to 4.15
- Understanding Technical Requirements – Clauses to 5.1 to 5.10
- Documentation – Structuring and Developing Quality Manual procedure.
- Internal Audit – Understanding types, stages, phases and conducting audit
- Hands on training on Auditing Laboratories & Audit reporting
- Accreditation Process details
The delegates will get designed course materials, copy of ISO / IEC 17025:05 standard, NABL 160 documents and stationary.
Presentation, interactive session, group exercises, case studies, Mock laboratory audit. (on 3rd day)
The participants will receive a “Certification of Participation”
ITI / Diploma / Bachelors / Masters degree in Engineering / Science with relevant work experience in the field of measurement either in maintenance, inspection, testing / calibration laboratories or QA, laboratory MR, Technical Manager, Personnel carrying out testing / calibration.
- Rs 9927 per participant including tax. This is a Non – residential workshop.
- 10% discount on fee for 3 or more participation from one organization.
- Amount to be payable in favour of CII Institute of Quality at Bangalore.
Total Participation Limit is 35.
For registration or more details please contact
CII Institute of Quality
Near Bharat Nagara, IInd Stage
Magadi Main Road, Vishwaneedam Post
Bangalore – 560 091
Tel : 080 2328 9391 / 6085 / 7690
Fax : 080 2328 9388
Mob : 9986012818